Jingshan Park or Coal Hill Park sits behind the Forbidden City offering the cities best view of the magnificent palace complex. A man-made hill it’s construction enhanced the Feng Shui of the Forbidden City as it was believed that you required mountains to the North and water to the South. Then cross into Beihai Park. Originally a Summer Palace, it became the Winter Palace for the emperors of 3 successive dynasties. It is Over 1000 years old making it the oldest park in Beijing. Before lunch experience a Rickshaw ride through the oldest residential part of Beijing to a family home or Hutong. In each home will an accompanying guide will help you learn about the family’s way of life. You will enjoy a local lunch in the Hutong cooked by the host family. This will be followed by a traditional Tea Ceremony in the Bell Tower.
Centrally located hotels (within 4th ring road)
Starting Time : To Be Confirmed.
Duration : 8 hours with Lunch
- Round trip transfer from selected centrally located hotels (within 4th ring road)
- Authentic traditional Chinese lunch with one standard drink
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Modern air-conditioned coach
- Bottled water on board
- Guide & driver gratuities
- Additional beverages at lunch
No Available Data
Important to note:
Please notify us of any health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically challenged at least 12 hours in advance.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to tour departure will be charged in full.
- Any no show of confirmed booking is not refundable.
- The actual pick-up time of the listed tours from different hotels varies from place-to-place in accordance the traffic conditions. The approximate pickup time will be advised at time of booking.
- All listed tour length is designed time frame based on normal traffic, it might be shorten or prolonged depends on the day by day traffic conditions.
- Tour itinerary or transportation so described is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of adverse traffic conditions, traffic control, important event (celebrities, conference, matches and etc.), we reserve the right to alter places to be visited.
- Gray Line Beijing holds no responsibility for any expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any of your participants which arise from or as a result or any act, omission, default or neglect, causing injury, damage or loss to tour participants or their property.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.