Get to see the most stunning views from Santiago and refresh with the Andes pure air. Get to know the longest mountains in South America. Live the experience of the Andes mountains a few kilometers from the city!
Our adventure will begin at your hotel, we will get to up city through Las Condes and then this tour will take you along a mountain road with stunning mountain view, until we get to Farellones, the first ski center in Santiago. Then you will visit Valle Nevado, located in the Andes Mountains at 3,200 meters and considered the largest ski center in South America.
An amazing experience any season of year, whether summer or snow time. The Cordillera de Los Andes is definitely a unique place from which you will take great memories back home.
At the end you will be dropped off at the same place where you where picked up.
Pick-up at your hotel. Exact time of transfer will be informed on 21:30 PM of the day before.
Starting Time : 06:00 AM
- Transfer to/from hotel (only municipalities of Santiago Centro, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura)
- Passengers insurance
- Multilingual guide (English/Spanish/Portuguese)
- Ski tickets, lessons or other activities
- Snow clothes rental
- Wear warm clothes
- Use sunglasses and sunscreen
- Carry bottled water
- Charge your camera or phone
- Take cash or cards if you want to make a purchase
- Comply with the schedules indicated in your voucher and by the guide
- Eat a light breakfast - there are 180 degree curves to reach Valle Nevado! ;)
* Restrictions: Transfer service to/from exclusive to the municipalities of Santiago Centro, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura.
No Available Data
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.