- Specialist guides.
- Crampons and galoshes.
- Entry to Laguna San Rafael National Park (Route of Parks of Patagonia).
- Rescue equipment and first aid.
- Snack and box lunch.
No Available Data
Gloves, warm sun-hat, sun-glasses, sun-block.
Food and energy snacks for the day.
Wide-mouthed water bottle, to refill with water from the glacier.
On rainy days, a change of clothing is suggested.
Small backpack to carry your belongings.
- Hiking boots covering the ankles, semi-rigid soles (very important).
- Layers of clothing: Fleece (1ª layer), wind-cheater/ waterproof, long trousers and over-trousers in case of rain.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be of shoe size 35 (UK 5, USA 6) at least and be accompanied by a parent (responsible for control of the child).
- Children younger than 10 years old are not recommended to take this activity.
- Recommended for people in good physical shape.
- Subject to a weather conditions
- Not recommended for people with heart problems, overweight, or who have had recent injury.
- Pick up and drop off has to be inside of the area of Puerto Tranquilo, if it is outside of the area its going to have a extra cost
- Cancellation 10 days or less before the start date of the trip there will be no refund of the value paid
- Passenger No Show on arrival: penalized in 100% of the total amount.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.