When the snow leaves the Andes and summer arrives, the densest mountain range on the planet still has much to share with us. To discover this new language of the Chilean Andes, we invite you to choose this tour, exclusive of Indo pro Chile, where the last whispers of the sun crossing the high mountains will give you the colors of an unmatched sunset. We depart from Santiago during the afternoon and drive over multiple road curves that will take us to the main Chilean ski resort and one of the most important in Latin America, Valle Nevado. Once there, you won´t lose sight of Cerro El Plomo, one of the most important mountain in the history of the region. After enjoying an hour in Valle Nevado, we drive to Farellores, to introduce you one of our favorite viewpoints. While waiting for the sunset in the middle of the Andes, we share a picnic under the silence of condors and immersed in the warmth of the last colors of the day. We leave behind the traffic lights and surround ourselves with cactus, thorns and small Andean flowers that grow in the skin of a land that never stops breathing.
- Viewpoint on the way to Farellones
- Valle Nevado
- La Parva
- Los Manantiales
Pickup at the door of your accommodation (valid for accommodation within the tourist circuit).
Starting Time : 3:00 PM
- Guided trip in a 4×4 vehicle authorized to provide tourist services.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Picnic that includes cheeses, cookies, jam, wine and chocolates.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
- Anything not previously mentioned.
Please let us know if you are vegan or have any food restriction in order to prepare a special menu for you.
We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and to bring sunglasses and warm clothes.
In this trip we do not contemplate long walks or physical effort.We recommend dressing in layers.
The picnic offered is prepared by our team on the day of the tour, we use fresh and quality products.
Guided transfer in a 4 × 4 vehicle authorized to provide tourist services.
Insurance by passenger seat.
Personal insurance adventure tourism.
Groups of maximum 04 passengers per vehicle.
- Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
- Travelers will not receive a refund if they cancel the reservation.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.