View Over 270 Waterfalls
Walking tour of the 3 circuits of the National Park
Train ride to the Devil's throat, the main fall of the Park
Discover all the waterfalls of the park: Salto Floriano, Salto Escondido, Salto Belgrano, Salto Rivadavia, Salto Tres Mosqueteros, Salto Chico, Salto Dos Hermanos and More
All Transfers and a Bilingual Guide Included
Unforgettable Views from Footbridge
- Roundtrip Transfer from the Puerto Iguazu and Foz de Iguazu International Airports to Argentine side hotel
- Iguazu Falls Argentinean Side Tour
- Iguazu Falls Brazilan Side Tour
- Bilingual Tour Guide English and Spanish
- All Transfers to Iguassu Park for Those Staying in Argentina Side Hotels (Approx 30 Minutes Each Direction)
- Optional Gratuties
- Meals and Snacks
- National Park Entrance Fee (Argentinean Side-Brasilean Side)
- Transfer to Iriapu's Jungle Hotels (Aditional U$D 3.00 x pax aprox)
- Verify that your hotel in the city is included in our pickup routes.
- It is recommended to have the following information:
Arrival Flight details: -Date -Airline -Flight number -Arrival Time -City of departure
Departure Flight details: -Date -Airline -Flight number -Departure Time
- Make sure your flight arrival or departure time allows you to take this transfer.
- If cancellation is made up to 48 hours prior the departure date, you will not have any charge. Cancellations within 48 hours will incur a 100% service charge. If the tour is canceled by the operator due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be provided.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.